728x90 AdSpace

  • الأخبار السريعة

    14 June 2013

    Ruby No one can compete with me



    A few media appearances and also "technically", but we were
    always going to cause controversy by appearing "too little", Robbie revealed in its dialogue with CNN for many of the details of her personal life, and also the roles that have emerged recently

    The emergence of a few

    Actress Ruby talked about the lack of its substantive work in comparison with its appearance for many years, and what he was talking about the audience for her retirement from one period to another because of it.

    Ruby said in this regard: since it was launched and I prefer to deal with art as a hobby, so I make sure to choose what suits me, I do not care about our business, which I will present as much as my good idea and added that this work represents me and a Republican. I think that the public appreciates it.

    And the rumors of her retirement she said: "Are any patient with artist in his footsteps is going to retire? This is just hearsay, not hidden, I found the work of at least one every year."

    Some talk about Robbie stardom negatively affected due to lack of work, but the singer and actress her dissenting opinion in this matter.

    She said: "disagree with you, I see that Nujomata not be affected, and I see through رصدي for a Republican, I'm on the right track."

    Harami and Abit

    Ruby also talked about her role in the new film "Harami Abit", and said that a role can not refuse.

    She said in the same vein: "certainly can not reject this work, Valorq well written, and work with the two stars Khaled Saleh, Khaled El Sawy in one working as a wonderful experience can not be ignored. Oldest in the work personal nurse helps a doctor at the monument to his brother," Abit , "and to trade with members of his body."

    Girl from the factory

    Ruby was keen to respond to rumors about their exclusion from the movie "Girl from the factory" with director Mohammad Khan

    She said: No it is not exclusionary, I apologized for the film after postpone his portrayal of the conditions of production, and then agreed to work in the film "Harami Abit", and it was difficult to work in two films at the same time

    Shy and not arrogant

    Ruby has denied the charges against her arrogance, and said that it would be talking about it this just to say she is "shy" and a few impressions

    She added: "I think that this description comes because of severe خجلي in dealing with the media and the public."

    Out of Competition


    When asked for the name of the star axes that competition said: I consider myself out of the competition, Valley Style and "Style" special, marked me
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments
    Item Reviewed: Ruby No one can compete with me Rating: 5 Reviewed By: وفاء
    Scroll to Top